At Controlled Space we believe whole-heartedly in supplying a first-class, flexible service at all times. We ensure that all of our staff are among the most presentable in the industry at all times, regardless of the role they are undertaking.
We provide a wide range of private security to a large variety of clients, all of which have very different needs and requirements. We offer a tailored service, specific to each unique organisation, event, venue or individual.
- Security, Stewarding and Crowd Management for any event, festival or Door
Supervision for venues, licensed premises and corporate needs.
- Static Guarding and Site Security for work sites, monitoring of goods, patrols, ground intelligence etc.
- Close Protection for high-profile and private Individuals, artists and corporate activity.
- CCTV Operators for events, stadia, intelligence gathering, monitoring activities, temporary and permanent positions etc.
- Sports Stadiums – Stewarding, Security and Crowd Management.
- Sporting and Athletic Events including securing road closures, public races, charity runs etc.
- Basic Crew Work, helping with build and de rigging of events
- Facilities Management, maintenance and services of property
- Dog Handlers
- CCTV Installations
- Cleaners, Residential and Office Cleaning
- Incident Response Teams
- Room Set Ups for any occasion
- Protection Of Residential Property
- Orchestral/ Band Portering
- Construction Site Protection
- Changeover Crews
- Office Complex Concierge and Security
- Out Of Hours Mobile Patrol
- Key Holding, 365 days of the year
SIA APPROVED CONTRACTOR STATUS
Controlled Space Limited holds SIA approved contractor scheme status for the provision of Door Supervision, Security Guarding, CCTV and Close Protection services.
The ACS Standard encompasses all aspects of Controlled Space’s operation. It takes a holistic view of how well an organisation is managed and an approved organisation must demonstrate to an independent assessor, on an annual basis, that it has met defined standards.
We are currently members of UKCMA, which represents the highest professional performers within the sector, discusses progressive views and engages similar minded associations. The UKCMA members offer a voice to the tens of thousands of security professionals engaged within the events industry.