Commitment to our Workforce
We train and coach all of our employees to continuously develop client relationships whilst exceeding customer expectations. We offer a variety of additional training course that are available to all employees, both to improve service delivery and professional development. All supervisors are given specific training in team management, health & safety at work, problem solving and decision-making processes. The direct management of our supervisors is from the Head of Security, who in turn is responsible to the Managing Director.
Price Match Promise
Controlled Space is dedicated to providing cost effective services to clients whatever their requirements. If you are collecting comparative quotes from similar organisations offering the same high standard of service, we are confident that we are able to beat their price* If you would like to take us up on our price beater promise, simply forward the quotation and we will match it or beat it. We guarantee not to be beaten on price on any like for like quotation*
- The competitor’s quotation must be like for like
- The quote from our competitor must be obtained within one calendar month of being sent to us.
- All Controlled Space quotations are subject to availability.
- The price beater promise is valid only against UK companies.
- It is only valid on full price quotations, not including any discounts, promotions or offers.
During the recruitment process, at the interview stage, candidates are questioned about their attitude to customer care and are required to demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of its importance. Once an employee has been recruited they must undertake an induction course, which includes a substantial section covering customer care issues. On completion of the course staff are assessed and must demonstrate that they have an acceptable level of knowledge and understanding of the course content – including the customer care elements before they are considered for work.
Commitment to Health & Safety
The company believes first and foremost in ensuring any venue or location where we operate is a safe place to be. As such we ensure that all team members are fully aware of and work within the guidance given in our Company Health, Safety and Welfare Manual.
Environmental & Sustainability Policy
At Controlled Space it is our policy to consider our impact on the environment, both within our daily business and office operations and with regard to our event execution and security provisions.
When providing security services for clients and events:
- We will consider sustainability, re-use equipment where possible and help to reduce the environmental impact of each event or project that we are involved in.
- Will plan all travel and transport to minimise fuel usage, using carbon friendly fuel sources where possible.
- We will continually review our vehicle hire arrangements to utilise the most fuel and emission efficient vehicles.
- We will dispose of waste generated by our operations at events in a manner that meets our environmental objectives.
- We will work with our clients to make planned activity both sustainable and reduce/minimize its impact on the environment.
- Through the use of sustainable procurement we will endeavor to source goods and services locally to ensure that we reduce travel miles associated with the goods and also support local businesses and services contributing to our local economy.
- Educate our employees in sustainable practices that can reduce our carbon emissions and ensure that they continually operate within Controlled Space’s
COMPLIMENTS & COMPLAINTS
If you have come into contact with a member of our staff and have got feedback for us, whether this is positive or negative we would like to hear.
You can call us on 0113 320 1228 (9am-5pm), send us an email (email@example.com) or write to us at:
Controlled Space Limited
30-38 Dock Street
Please be assured that we take complaints extremely seriously, whether this is from an existing client or a member of the public. All complaints are investigated and dealt with to an agreed time frame by senior management.